container thoughput Headlines
News / Container traffic the star performer for Rotterdam and Antwerp in H1
Container volumes powered Port of Rotterdam to a strong first-half finish, with a 6.4% upturn ...
News / Maersk Line sails into the red in Q4's 'perfect storm', but Damco is back in the black
Maersk Line sailed into the red in the final quarter of last year, posting a net ...
Recommends / Port of Singapore 2015 container throughput falls to four-year low
The weakness of the Asia-Europe trade is being felt in Singapore, where container turnover fell, ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag