CLDX: Paradigm shift – welcome to the new freight forwarding
CoLoadX’s Fauad Shariff writes: “When an industry’s deal-making activity reaches the frenetic levels that freight ...
CLDX: The logistics blockchain battle is coming. Will forwarders have to pick sides?
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Applying blockchain technology to the freight forwarding industry has been in ...
CLDX: Lost at sea – how to deal with service issues in freight forwarding
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Last week, the shipping vessel MSC Zoe lost 270 containers at ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?