CLDX: Paradigm shift – welcome to the new freight forwarding
CoLoadX’s Fauad Shariff writes: “When an industry’s deal-making activity reaches the frenetic levels that freight ...
CLDX: The logistics blockchain battle is coming. Will forwarders have to pick sides?
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Applying blockchain technology to the freight forwarding industry has been in ...
CLDX: Lost at sea – how to deal with service issues in freight forwarding
CoLoadX‘s Fauad Shariff writes: “Last week, the shipping vessel MSC Zoe lost 270 containers at ...
Comment / Q&A with CoLoadX: 'There is a 25-year tech gap between retailers and forwarders'
I often talk to the executives of startup companies, mainly from the US, but few ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 3.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 4.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 5.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM rumoured to be in talks with Geodis
- 1. Alex Lennane on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 2. misi-qq on HHLA subsidiary HCCR integrated into Metrans shuttle train network
- 3. Stan Wraight on Farewell to a freight industry veteran and friend, journalist Ian Martin Jones
- 4. Stephen Martinek on Court orders seizure of five Volga-Dnepr AN-124s on safety grounds
- 5. Anonymous on More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'