News / Start-up Boxnbiz targets India's smaller forwarders for hi-tech logistics twist
Logistics start-up Boxnbiz Technologies is using India’s abundance of small freight forwarders to carry out ...
News / Cogoport brings new transparency to ocean freight bookings in India
Mumbai-based logistics start-up Cogoport is bringing a new level of transparency to India’s ocean freight ...
Recommends / This start-up wants to be Flipkart of logistics
If there is one place that generates as many start-up ideas – if not so ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?