News / 'Working from home' can be tricky for freight firms with 'onsite-only' tech
Forwarders and carriers are being stretched to the limit by lockdowns and quarantines sweeping the ...
Recommends / How strong is the digital traction in container shipping?
Getting hard numbers about the take-up of digital services in container shipping – whether it ...
Cogoport expands services to reefer shipping for Indian perishables
Indian digital container shipping booking platform Cogoport has extended its services to reefer shipping for ...
News / Cogoport expands online container booking platform to cover Chinese imports
Mumbai-based online freight marketplace Cogoport has launched inbound container bookings, following “huge demand” for Chinese ...
News / Tech aims to turn supply chain logistics from a cost driver into a value driver
Door-to-door cargo marketplace FreightCrate Technologies is the latest Indian start-up offering price transparency and booking automation ...
News / Start-up Boxnbiz targets India's smaller forwarders for hi-tech logistics twist
Logistics start-up Boxnbiz Technologies is using India’s abundance of small freight forwarders to carry out ...
News / Cogoport brings new transparency to ocean freight bookings in India
Mumbai-based logistics start-up Cogoport is bringing a new level of transparency to India’s ocean freight ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 4.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 2. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 3. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 4. Ketan dholakia on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 5. MRX on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'