News / 'Working from home' can be tricky for freight firms with 'onsite-only' tech
Forwarders and carriers are being stretched to the limit by lockdowns and quarantines sweeping the ...
Recommends / How strong is the digital traction in container shipping?
Getting hard numbers about the take-up of digital services in container shipping – whether it ...
Cogoport expands services to reefer shipping for Indian perishables
Indian digital container shipping booking platform Cogoport has extended its services to reefer shipping for ...
News / Cogoport expands online container booking platform to cover Chinese imports
Mumbai-based online freight marketplace Cogoport has launched inbound container bookings, following “huge demand” for Chinese ...
News / Tech aims to turn supply chain logistics from a cost driver into a value driver
Door-to-door cargo marketplace FreightCrate Technologies is the latest Indian start-up offering price transparency and booking automation ...
News / Start-up Boxnbiz targets India's smaller forwarders for hi-tech logistics twist
Logistics start-up Boxnbiz Technologies is using India’s abundance of small freight forwarders to carry out ...
News / Cogoport brings new transparency to ocean freight bookings in India
Mumbai-based logistics start-up Cogoport is bringing a new level of transparency to India’s ocean freight ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers