China Southern Headlines
Recommends / Qatar Airways acquires 5% holding in China Southern
Interesting news from Qatar, which could result in an airline alliance shake-up. Qatar Airways has invested ...
News / Change is in the air for Asia's airlines, but cargo seems to be flying
Asia’s carriers face shifting paradigms: Korean Airlines’ third-quarter profits fell almost 90%, while Cathay Pacific has ...
News / Air freight boom in China means more airlines clamouring for operating licences
Tianjin Airlines Cargo is seeking an aircraft operating certificate (AOC) from the Civil Aviation Administration ...
News / China Southern and Air France KLM get closer with new cargo network links
China Southern Cargo (CZ) and Air France KLM Cargo hope to see “concrete results” from ...
News / Worries about intentions next door fail to dent Mexican export momentum
What wall? The plans by northern neighbour to build this wall has so far failed to dent ...
Recommends / American Airlines looks set to buy stake in China Southern
American Airlines is looking to increase its market share on transpacific routes to China by ...
Recommends / China Southern extends suspension of Nepal route over fuel concerns
Airlines are struggling to serve Nepal as the fuel shortage crisis continues. China Southern has ...
AF-KLM Cargo eyes closer ties with China Southern – but no integration yet
Air France-KLM Cargo is looking to extend the scope of the cooperation it announced yesterday ...
News / China Southern spreads its wings with increased air freight services into Europe
China’s economic slowdown is having no apparent impact on China Southern Airlines (CSA), which continues ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you