China Eastern Headlines
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
Recommends / China Eastern Air invites private investors to logistics business
China Eastern Air Holding Company has sold a 45% stake in its Eastern Air Logistics ...
Recommends / JetTime quits cargo, leaving five 737Fs on the market
Danish charter carrier JetTime is leaving the freight business. Both cargo and its ACMI business ...
- 1.CMA CGM now controls 89.5% of Ceva Logistics after tender
- 2.Another box ship crew forced to abandon ship as containers catch fire
- 3.CMA CGM set to take full control of Ceva as it eyes end-to-end services
- 4.Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5.Supply chain radar: Bye Bye Ceva – it was short but shockingly good for the speculators
- 1. Christian Moller on Forwarders need not fear Maersk's 'one-stop shop' ambitions, says CEO
- 2. Archie D'Souza on Teach e-commerce shippers dangerous goods rules and criminalise those who break them
- 3. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 4. Dirk Peters on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you
- 5. Moronkola Olatunde on Abandoned containers – who pays? Forwarders, it could be you