China Eastern Headlines
Recommends / China Eastern’s cargo unit files for $348m listing
China Eastern Airlines’ logistics arm has filed for an IPO to raise Rmb2.4bn ($348m). Eastern ...
Recommends / Air France-KLM, Delta and Virgin plan transatlantic joint-venture
Interesting news from Delta, Virgin Atlantic and Air France-KLM. They plan to invest in each ...
Recommends / China Eastern Air invites private investors to logistics business
China Eastern Air Holding Company has sold a 45% stake in its Eastern Air Logistics ...
Recommends / JetTime quits cargo, leaving five 737Fs on the market
Danish charter carrier JetTime is leaving the freight business. Both cargo and its ACMI business ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe