Recommends / DHL to close Chilean e-commerce business by April
It’s a rare day that a company like DHL decides to bow out of the ...
News / 'Outlook dim for Latin America trade in 2016', but Mexico is still shining
Trade prospects for Latin America are looking distinctly dim this year, according to a recent ...
News / Price-fixing shipping lines fined $75m by Chile, with K-Line manager sent to prison
Chile is to fine six shipping companies a total of nearly $75m for price fixing. The ...
Recommends / Port strikes could cost Chilean exporters $1bn
Chile’s port strikes, which have reportedly affected 14 ports since the northern port of Angamos ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: CMA CGM in, Cosco out, as the container shipping lines flirt with M&A...
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Deutsche Bahn pondering a sale of DB Schenker?
- 4.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 5.UK shipping sector wants assurance on four areas of concern over IMO 2020
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on HMM's new boss bids to reassure customers and 2M partners on European trip
- 2. Jerry Ramirez on Return to index-linked contracts an idea gaining traction with BCOs and forwarders
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage