Chicago Rockford Headlines
News / New logistics park could be an e-commerce air freight bonus for Leipzig Halle
Leipzig Halle Airport is keeping the success of US regional gateway Chicago Rockford front and ...
Recommends / Global air cargo growth seen across airports
Several airports have released their 2018 volumes over the past seven days, most seeing growth, ...
News / ATSG buys 20 more 767s as Amazon Air plans expansion - despite shareholder concerns
ATSG has pipped rivals to the post by acquiring 20 more 767-300 aircraft. The aircraft type ...
Recommends / Amazon Air to expand Chicago Rockford operation
Amazon Air is expanding its Chicago operations, Air Cargo News reports. An additional 120,000sq ft ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Tommy on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2. ANTONIO GARCIA on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Capt SPARROW on Maersk Essen loses 750 boxes into the Pacific
- 4. Malkeet singh on Plans for tighter Covid restrictions in Hong Kong threaten airfreight xref to KLM
- 5. I agree. Mohd Azmi Bin Ahmad on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen