News / US cherries may hit the jackpot again, despite a slow start to China
The cherry season has kicked off in California with the customary shipments to Asia, but ...
News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
For many US perishables exporters, 2019 is a year of exploring new markets. Hit hard ...
US farmers demand an end to tariff war with China as their export markets fade
US farmers are losing patience with their administration’s trade conflict with China. They want a ...
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Air freight eyes export boom for North American cherry growers after European frosts
Perishables logistics providers on the North American west coast are bracing themselves for a busy ...
- 1.Japan Post looks to sell Toll?
- 2.Maersk and MSC upgrade Asia-Europe sweeper to a weekly service
- 3.Why millennials overlook a career in logistics – by a millennial
- 4.Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 5.Vessels redirect to other ports as strike chaos continues at Montreal
- 1. Ariaen Zimmerman on Maersk and Cargo iQ clash over how to buy air freight capacity
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 3. email@example.com on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season