News / Dwindling airfreight capacity forces perishables shippers to try a dip in the ocean
Things just got worse for South Africa’s perishables exporters: just as they were gearing up ...
News / US and Canadian perishables shippers switch their focus to different markets
US consumers can look forward to ample quantities of lobster and cherries in grocery stores ...
News / US cherries may hit the jackpot again, despite a slow start to China
The cherry season has kicked off in California with the customary shipments to Asia, but ...
News / New hope for troubled Chile that it can save $4.6bn salmon export market
Chile hopes to see its salmon exports begin again this week, following the protests and ...
Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
Canada’s leading perishables forwarder is building a second leg to stand on – its core ...
For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
For many US perishables exporters, 2019 is a year of exploring new markets. Hit hard ...
US farmers demand an end to tariff war with China as their export markets fade
US farmers are losing patience with their administration’s trade conflict with China. They want a ...
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Air freight eyes export boom for North American cherry growers after European frosts
Perishables logistics providers on the North American west coast are bracing themselves for a busy ...
- 1.EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 2.We'll carry on flying says Antonov Airlines, despite Russia's AN-124 engine worries
- 3.ZH: 'Pandemic is over' – former Pfizer chief science officer says 'second wave' faked on false-positive Covid tests
- 4.Container shortage crisis spreads to intra-Asia trades, driving prices higher
- 5.More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 1. Ann on More misery for UK importers: Maersk hikes haulage tariff on Brexit Day
- 2. George on EXCLUSIVE: 'Safety first' as Volga-Dnepr grounds its AN-124 fleet indefinitely
- 3. Ram Nair on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 4. Peter John on 'Forwarders are with us' as we drive into logistics, says Maersk
- 5. Vincent on Carriers 'using pandemic to boost profits' claim, as Asia-Europe rates explode