Charter Brokers Headlines
News / Air charter brokers brace for a bumpy ride in the final quarter
Air charter brokers are bracing for an uncertain fourth quarter, uncertain whether this year’s peak season ...
News / Group's cargo airlines may suffer as angry brokers hit back at Volga-Dnepr snub
EXCLUSIVE Charter brokers have expressed shock, anger – and sadness – over Volga-Dnepr Airlines’ decision to end ...
News / Charter brokers propelled to lofty heights by tight capacity and strong demand
Air Charter Service (ACS) enjoyed a “stunning first six months”, according to chief executive Justin ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 3.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 4.Carriers wield the axe on more Asia-North Europe sailings to 'stop the rot'
- 5.Toll Group opts for Kontainers as forwarder plans online booking service
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?