News / Soft market does not slow Latam expansion, thanks to perishables traffic
Unfazed by a weaker air cargo market, Latam Cargo is expanding. Latin America’s largest carrier ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Brazil's Viracopos Airport aims high and looks to higher-value cargo to rebuild momentum
Brazil’s Viracopos Airport is eyeing a business boost from more-valuable cargo that has special handling requirements. Two recent ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
- 1.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 2.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3.Cosco chief slams rivals' plans to be 'end-to-end' supply chain providers
- 4.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 5.Supply chain radar: Watch out for week 51 at Ceva Logistics. Happy Xmas?
- 1. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 2. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 3. Anoop on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 4. WSL on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 5. Martyn Benson on MSC the latest carrier pledging to avoid ecocide-hit Northern Sea Route