News / Soft market does not slow Latam expansion, thanks to perishables traffic
Unfazed by a weaker air cargo market, Latam Cargo is expanding. Latin America’s largest carrier ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Brazil's Viracopos Airport aims high and looks to higher-value cargo to rebuild momentum
Brazil’s Viracopos Airport is eyeing a business boost from more-valuable cargo that has special handling requirements. Two recent ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 5.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules