News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Brazil's Viracopos Airport aims high and looks to higher-value cargo to rebuild momentum
Brazil’s Viracopos Airport is eyeing a business boost from more-valuable cargo that has special handling requirements. Two recent ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
News / Miami Airport community targets CEIV certification and global pharma hub ambitions
The air cargo community, led by airports, are taking matters into their own hands to ...
- 1.FedEx axes Amazon Prime –not profitable enough — and UPS has the same problem
- 2.MSC charters two post-panamax containerships fitted with scrubbers
- 3.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 4.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 5.Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 1. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 2. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 3. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe
- 5. John Delgado on Analysis: time to return to good 'old-fashioned loyalty' in logistics