News / Soft market does not slow Latam expansion, thanks to perishables traffic
Unfazed by a weaker air cargo market, Latam Cargo is expanding. Latin America’s largest carrier ...
News / Dallas/Fort Worth and ADP combine to tap rising air cargo between Asia and Latin America
Development of the Dallas-Paris tradelane took a step forward last week when Dallas/Fort Worth International ...
News / Air Canada the first to gain IATA CEIV live animals certification
Air Canada has become the first IATA CEIV certification for the transport of live animals. ...
LongRead / New Loadstar LongRead: Pharmaceutical logistics – can ocean carriers eat into this growing and profitable sector for air?
Carriers – both air and sea – are attracted by the high yields that come ...
News / IAG Cargo and Cygnus launch weekly freighter to give Swiss pharma a lift
Spanish freight carrier Cygnus Air is to operate a freighter service between Basel and Madrid ...
News / Brazil's Viracopos Airport aims high and looks to higher-value cargo to rebuild momentum
Brazil’s Viracopos Airport is eyeing a business boost from more-valuable cargo that has special handling requirements. Two recent ...
News / Flowers bloom briefly in a soft market, but now air cargo carriers drop rates to gain market share
Airlines are complaining that their competitors are dropping rates too low in what is already a ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 3.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses