Cathay Pacfic Headlines
Recommends / HK government 'will not get involved' after Cathay HK$30bn bailout
The Hong Kong government is set to inject HK$30bn (US$3.87bn) into Cathay Pacific as part ...
News / 'Crazy rush of charters and pax-freighters' continues as more carriers join in
The fleet of ‘pax-freighters’ deployed during the coronavirus crisis could be here to stay, shifting ...
News / A growing fleet of PAX aircraft flying without passengers – but carrying cargo
The European Union’s decision to relax slot rules has stopped ‘ghost flights’ – those operating ...
News / Pandemic looks set to hit Cathay Pacific hard, after a 'challenging' 2019
Cathay Pacific is expecting a “substantial loss” in the first half of the year, due ...
News / Low fuel prices may seem a bonus for air cargo, but it forces carriers to reduce rates
The low fuel prices seen since mid-2014 are not necessarily helping air cargo carriers, owing ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Space on box ships out of Asia now going, going, gone – to the highest bidder
- 3.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 4.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5.Shipping line reliability and accountability now 'a thing of the past'
- 1. Tasfia Rahman Tahmina on Tough peak season ahead for retailers, as Walmart stays mum on Plus launch
- 2. Stuart Mann on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3. Joe Farrelly on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 4. [email protected] on Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 5. Gavin van Marle on European road freight capacity falls dramatically post-Brexit, pushing up rates