News / 'Data sharing is nice, but cooperation is key' to ending congestion, says Jan de Rijk
A road feeder service company has called for greater digital cooperation between airport stakeholders in ...
News / PayCargo in tech tie-up with DockEnRoll
PayCargo has enabled its platform to work with DockEnRoll, a software platform which helps reduce ...
News / Paycargo/Cargosprint freight payment case a fascinating fight to the finish
Some court cases have it all: allegations of theft, racketeering, wire fraud, defamation and big ...
News / Cargosprint stole our tech to set up as a competitor, claims software developer
A Lufthansa employee, working on behalf of payment company Cargosprint, stole technical information, including algorithms, ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 3. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 5. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'