Cargolux Italia Headlines
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
Comment / Cargolux agreement with pilots in the air again as union pulls out of final talks
Oh dear. Poor Cargolux. Despite its recent triumphant press release that a deal with pilots ...
Recommends / Talks continue at Cargolux as collective work agreement expires
So, Cargolux’s collective work agreement (CWA) has expired. According to articles in the Luxembourg press, ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
News / Cargolux unions divided over possible strike and new collective work agreement
The larger union representing Cargolux staff, OGBL, is to attempt to push through a new ...
Recommends / Cargolux denies fleet movement to Italian subsidiary
Cargolux CEO Dirk Reich has responded to union accusations, outlined in The Loadstar, that the ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules