Cargolux Italia Headlines
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
Comment / Cargolux agreement with pilots in the air again as union pulls out of final talks
Oh dear. Poor Cargolux. Despite its recent triumphant press release that a deal with pilots ...
Recommends / Talks continue at Cargolux as collective work agreement expires
So, Cargolux’s collective work agreement (CWA) has expired. According to articles in the Luxembourg press, ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
News / Cargolux unions divided over possible strike and new collective work agreement
The larger union representing Cargolux staff, OGBL, is to attempt to push through a new ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Singapore port congestion pushing up waiting time, cargo rollovers and rates
- 4.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 5.No sympathy for carriers from shippers who must foot the bill for bunker hikes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag