Cargolux China Headlines
News / China-US trade uncertainty keeps Cargolux's JV cargo airline on the back burner
We are in a time of political uncertainty (especially if you happen to be in ...
News / Praise for 'dedicated' Cargolux staff as carrier profits hit new heights
Cargolux’s highly fluctuating full-year results took a turn for the better today when it announced ...
Recommends / Cargolux outlines plans for Chinese joint-venture airline
CargoForwarder has more information on Cargolux’s Chinese joint-venture airline, now to be called Henan Cargo ...
News / Cargolux eyes partnerships with belly carriers in bid for new ACMI business
Cargolux is looking for belly carrier customers to develop a long-term ACMI business for its freighters. Under ...
News / Cargolux chief warns things must change, 'or we won't survive as a main deck carrier'
Cargolux’s CEO has warned that the carrier will need to take “some hard decisions” as ...
People / Cargolux's Reich starts new venture in Zhenghzou, as Zehren replaces Holt
More change at Cargolux: Claude Zehren, formerly chief pilot, has become EVP and nominated person ...
News / Cargolux China unveils plans to focus on transpacific and intra-Asia on take-off
Perishables will help support new carrier Cargolux China’s business, as it plans to focus on transpacific ...
News / Cargolux enjoys huge profit leap as ports slowdown and low fuel swell its coffers
Cargolux is celebrating a net profit for 2015 of $49m, up from $3m the year ...
People / Janet Jiang takes over as regional manager China for Cargolux
Cargolux has appointed Janet Jiang as its new regional manager for China, a significant position ...
News / Cargolux China eyes 747Fs for take-off in 2017, after $77m investment is approved
Cargolux’s new Chinese airline is set to ply the Asian skies in the first quarter ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.M&A radar: 3 targets for DSV Panalpina... why not 30? But only one stands out
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules