News / Amazon Cargojet ties a growing threat to Rodair cannabis traffic
Chris Matthews, president of forwarder Rodair International, is bracing for a surge in airfreight across Canada in the ...
MW: Cronos CEO: $1.8 billion from Big Tobacco is just a beginning for cannabis industry
MarketWatch reports: “Marijuana companies and legacy businesses are playing a proverbial game of speed dating ...
News / Canadian carriers are flying high with a cargo of cannabis
Although eagerly anticipated in some quarters, the legalisation of cannabis for leisure purposes in Canada ...
Recommends / Where there's smoke, there's a forwarder: Colorado firm earns first marijuana distribution licence
It’s a growth area, in the US at least: cannabis is now legal in nearly ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.We had to go back to basics. Now it's clear where we're going, says Damco CEO
- 1. John.firstname.lastname@example.org on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. email@example.com on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!