News / Amazon Cargojet ties a growing threat to Rodair cannabis traffic
Chris Matthews, president of forwarder Rodair International, is bracing for a surge in airfreight across Canada in the ...
MW: Cronos CEO: $1.8 billion from Big Tobacco is just a beginning for cannabis industry
MarketWatch reports: “Marijuana companies and legacy businesses are playing a proverbial game of speed dating ...
News / Canadian carriers are flying high with a cargo of cannabis
Although eagerly anticipated in some quarters, the legalisation of cannabis for leisure purposes in Canada ...
Recommends / Where there's smoke, there's a forwarder: Colorado firm earns first marijuana distribution licence
It’s a growth area, in the US at least: cannabis is now legal in nearly ...
- 1.Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier
- 2.UPS and FedEx peak season delivery charges 'have more lasting bite this year'
- 3.LNG: the fuel of the future for containerships, or a 'disastrous' option?
- 4.Up to 165 Panalpina jobs may be lost as DSV relocates Basel operation to Denmark
- 5.M&A radar: DSV Panalpina – the 'brain drain' spreads to Toronto, with K+N & Flexport sniffing
- 1. Derrick on US retail supply chains may not cope with a bumper holiday season
- 2. Erica Joseph on Freight forwarders back new president's drive to fight Customs corruption in Nigeria
- 3. Derrick on WiseTech shares suspended after profit allegations
- 4. Jon on Carriers may have halted container rate erosion, just as contract talks loom
- 5. Jon on Maersk may be on course to lose its crown as the world's biggest box carrier