Black Friday Headlines
Recommends / Black Friday: a logistical nightmare that’s bad for the environment
So it’s Black Friday again. The day the etailers made up to attract more business. But the value ...
America's online spending surge portends blowout Black Friday
Bloomberg: “U.S. consumers have ramped up their online spending ahead of Black Friday, and it’s ...
Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
Recommends / The complete package: Black Friday and Christmas logistics
Black Friday: the best time of year to buy an electric toothbrush, and as we ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
Recommends / Three ways to get the best of peak season delivery
Vice president of Flexport’s European operations Jan van Casteren sat down with eDelivery to discuss ...
Amazon needs just one minute of human labour to ship your package
As the US – and, to a lesser degree, Europe – spends Black Friday clicking ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Analysis: CMA CGM's saving of Ceva is not by magic, there will be pain
- 3.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 4.Another step to becoming 'a global integrator': Maersk in 4PL contract with Syngenta
- 5.Market Insight: The Toll Group horror show, one nasty piece at a time
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules