Black Friday Headlines
Recommends / Black Friday: a logistical nightmare that’s bad for the environment
So it’s Black Friday again. The day the etailers made up to attract more business. But the value ...
America's online spending surge portends blowout Black Friday
Bloomberg: “U.S. consumers have ramped up their online spending ahead of Black Friday, and it’s ...
Recommends / Surging online orders slow Walmart and UPS deliveries
Surging online deliveries are creating backlogs in US supply chains with both Walmart and UPS ...
Recommends / The complete package: Black Friday and Christmas logistics
Black Friday: the best time of year to buy an electric toothbrush, and as we ...
Recommends / Single's Day $45bn sales smash records in China
The numbers are simply amazing: Alibaba alone sold over $25bn worth of goods in one ...
Recommends / Three ways to get the best of peak season delivery
Vice president of Flexport’s European operations Jan van Casteren sat down with eDelivery to discuss ...
Amazon needs just one minute of human labour to ship your package
As the US – and, to a lesser degree, Europe – spends Black Friday clicking ...
Recommends / The importance of streamlining (expensive) reverse logistics
The role of reverse logistics in e-commerce has been much discussed by retailers such as ...
- 1.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 2.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 3.Kuehne + Nagel set to buy Asian forwarder Apex – its largest takeover yet
- 4.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 5.New Montreal port strike would 'really stick a knife in the Canadian economy'
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag