Black & Decker Headlines
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers slam forwarders and carriers 'exploiting' VGM rule to add more fees
Shipper representatives have claimed that some freight forwarders and carriers have looked to use the ...
News / Shippers blame ULCVs for causing congestion and delays at European hub ports
Despite a reduction in weekly capacity and port calls on the main Asia-Europe trade, both ...
News / Shipping lines in financial trouble pose a risk to our supply chains, claim shippers
Major shippers are calling on shipping lines to develop a greater range of services and claim carriers experiencing financial ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: UPS & DSV face reckoning as CH Robinson smashes expectations
- 2.Air freight rates still rising: 'the last thing shippers want in this market'
- 3.Analysis: DSV Panalpina and the spoiled kids – next deal now!
- 4.Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 5.Latest freighter fire prompts new questions on lithium battery safety
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Lawmakers question Swissport over $170m in Covid-19 funds
- 2. firstname.lastname@example.org on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 3. Peter Forbes on Plan for cargo hub at Manston Airport seriously flawed, says consultant
- 4. Rayhan ahmed on AirBridgeCargo ready for surge in freighter volumes in Asia Pacific peak season
- 5. David Brent on Market talk: anger and sadness as Panalpina sign falls at Basel HQ