Black & Decker Headlines
News / Frustrated shippers say there's no end in sight to barge congestion at ports
Shippers say they feel powerless over the barge congestion crisis in northern Europe – one believing there may be no ...
News / Shippers slam forwarders and carriers 'exploiting' VGM rule to add more fees
Shipper representatives have claimed that some freight forwarders and carriers have looked to use the ...
News / Shippers blame ULCVs for causing congestion and delays at European hub ports
Despite a reduction in weekly capacity and port calls on the main Asia-Europe trade, both ...
News / Shipping lines in financial trouble pose a risk to our supply chains, claim shippers
Major shippers are calling on shipping lines to develop a greater range of services and claim carriers experiencing financial ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?