News / First freight train from UK sets off as China-Europe rail services soar
The first train from the UK to China left London Gateway today, heading for Yiwu, ...
News / Belarus carrier TransAVIA eyes expansion through freight link with the new ACG
AirCargoGlobal, the Slovakian-registered carrier, has signed a contract to operate two 747-400Fs on behalf of ...
- 1.Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 2.On the wires: Ceva sinks, DSV struggles, DHL & DB Schenker surge through choppy waters
- 3.New digital platform Cargocast will be a 'real game-changer' for logistics
- 4.Market Insight: 'Erratic' Maersk will shrink again – here are two divestment candidates
- 5.Comment: it may have fallen on hard times, but FedEx is not for sale...
- 1. John.email@example.com on Maersk veteran Brian Godsafe to retire – Jeremy Haycock to step up
- 2. Faisal on Answering your questions on switch bills of lading
- 3. Charles on Ruthless DoJ hunts down final air cargo price-fixing 'scapegoat' Maria Ullings
- 4. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!
- 5. firstname.lastname@example.org on Analysis: a bruised and battered FedEx is dead; long live FedEx!