Barge delays Headlines
News / Barge operators hit by new charges as Rhine water levels sink to new lows
Barge operators have been hit by water levels along the Rhine being at their lowest in almost ...
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.Shipping lines start to give Myanmar a miss as protests impact supply chains
- 4.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 5.Amazon Air close to building a freighter network to carry third-party volumes
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag