Barge delays Headlines
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?