Barge delays Headlines
News / Stakeholders put their heads together to solve port of Antwerp barge congestion
Port of Antwerp stakeholders have committed to improving barge transport services at the Belgian gateway, ...
News / No relief for barge operators waiting for berths at congested Benelux ports
Benelux ports continue to suffer congestion woes – one barge operator reporting waiting five days to get ...
News / Crowded Antwerp barge holding berths are 'an accident waiting to happen'
Port of Antwerp’s new service quay for barges on its left bank is an “excellent ...
News / Rotterdam and Antwerp ports tackle congestion, but it's 'too little, too late'
Barge companies using the Benelux container ports of Antwerp and Rotterdam believe congestion there will get ...
News / Truckers under pressure as barge congestion at ports drags on
Shippers are reportedly facing a shortage of truck capacity at the ports of Antwerp and ...
News / Peak season ripples hit barge and feeder operators at Antwerp and Rotterdam
Delays and congestion for barge and feeder services may have reduced at Rotterdam in the past week, ...
- 1.UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2.Shock as Søren Toft quits Maersk 'with immediate effect'
- 3.On the wires: Søren Toft, MSC steal Maersk's thunder in November rain
- 4.Exclusive: IATA faces legal backlash over 'dangerous' CASS irregularities
- 5.Market insight: Toft's quick exit from APMM – it was 'the hardest decision in my life'
- 1. Spicoli on UPS launch of flat-rate parcel service puts the squeeze on FedEx
- 2. Matt on Wincanton reports successful H1 and will press on with probe into Stobart
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Jury shocker: 93 million reasons why the ILWU may soon cease to exist
- 4. Andreas Koût on Flexport opens container freight station in Vietnam as supply chains shift
- 5. Alessandro Pasetti on M&A radar: Hapag-Lloyd takeover – CSAV and Mr Kühne fighting for control or in concert?