News / Going digital: 'it will get harder and costlier the longer air cargo leaves it'
Air freight’s migration to a digitised economy will become harder and more expensive the longer ...
News / Air cargo must innovate and co-operate to fly in today's digital landscape
If air freight is to sustain its place within future supply chains, the sector must remove ...
News / 'Abnormal' is the new normal in air freight, Silkway chief tells summit
This may be the age of the digital facilitator, but the one constant in business ...
Recommends / Russia and Iran plan rail link to snag share of Suez traffic
Azerbaijan is cementing its aim to become a major transport hub after offering to pay ...
- 1.FedEx announces it won't renew US domestic delivery contract with Amazon
- 2.'Bigger box ships mean bigger risks for everyone'
- 3.More M&A in forwarding likely, as major players feel the need to 'keep up'
- 4.Analysis: The axe will fall on Ceva as CMA CGM's cost-cutting exercise gathers speed
- 5.Dance with Panalpina 'whetted our appetite' for M&A, says Agility chief
- 1. Distrait on Shipowners may be ready for IMO 2020, but the bunker market is not
- 2. Rodrigo de la Cruz on Leisure Cargo files for insolvency after loss of major contracts
- 3. Alex Lennane on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 4. email@example.com on US business leaders hit back on trade tariffs and tell Trump 'enough is enough'
- 5. Sam O E Okpro on To charge or not to charge? How airlines can boost e-freight