AV Cargo Headlines
News / Insolvent AV Cargo Airlines set for a new start as creditors agree breathing space
AV Cargo Airlines, the resurrected Avient, has entered a Company Voluntary Arrangement (CVA), a device ...
News / AV Cargo unveils new 'separate, neutral' entity to serve third MD11F
AV Cargo, the Zimbabwean-registered all-cargo airline, has revealed that the latest company set up by ...
News / New ACG set for take-off, while AV Cargo chiefs launch a new operation
Defunct air freight operator AirCargoGermany is getting a new lease of life next month, taking ...
- 1.Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 2.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 3.Ceva Logistics hits the road to Marseille as new owner begins its 'transformation'
- 4.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 5.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?