Autonomous vessels Headlines
News / Sea Machines gains financial support to develop autonomous containerships
The prospect of unmanned container vessels serving global container supply chains took another step forward ...
Recommends / Maersk CEO: self-sailing container vessels aren't worth investing in
With its investments in automation at several of sister company APM Terminals’ facilities around the ...
Recommends / Autonomous box ships won't be a reality in my lifetime, says Maersk CEO
Maersk CEO Soren Skou has said he does not expect to see large autonomous ships ...
Recommends / Google and Rolls-Royce partner-up on autonomous ship development
Marine engine manufacturer Rolls-Royce has been at the vanguard of the development of autonomous vessels, ...
News / EU unveils its vision for a new, autonomous era in shipping history
Violeta Bulc, the European Commissioner for Transport, this week outlined the clearest vision yet that ...
Recommends / Man overboard? A growing role for autonomous shipping
The tail-end of next year will bring the launch of the Yara Birkeland containership. As Mark ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Maersk’s OceanPro innovates in logistics industry through tech start-ups
- 5.Exclusive: Transparency call as IATA is rapped over CASS cargo payments
- 1. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 2. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 3. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. John Q Publicus on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules