MW: Ghosn planned to replace Nissan CEO before arrest
MarketWatch reports: “Nissan Motor’s Carlos Ghosn was planning to replace Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa ...
ZH: Beijing threatens "severe" retaliation against Canada if Huawei CFO is not released
Zero Hedge writes: “Canada’s extraordinary arrest one week ago of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou, the ...
CNBC: Wall Street set to tank again| Oil prices fall 4%| Canada arrests Huawei's CFO
CNBC reports: “Futures were lower this morning after the CFO of China’s Huawei was arrested ...
Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn arrested over 'misconduct'
BBC reports: “Mr Ghosn, a towering figure in the car industry, will be sacked from ...
- 1.Supply chain radar: FedEx between a rock and a hard place after disastrous M&A
- 2.Korean Air Cargo suspends transport and cargo handling services at three hubs
- 3.Panalpina's half-year results: 'a respectable achievement' or 'shockingly bad'?
- 4.Carriers vs forwarders – who is going to represent forwarders' interests in carriers' blockchain plans?
- 5.Driver shortage 'not a big deal', although wages are on the rise
- 1. Rajeev S Babu on Shippers bemoan liner capacity cuts this peak season
- 2. Scott Kelly on Amazon rolls out Transparency fake goods detector system to Europe, Canada and India
- 3. Alex Lennane on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 4. MBENSPEED@GMAIL.COM on Skou: going all the way in the transformation of AP Møller-Maersk
- 5. Wageih Fawzy Helal Abdel rheem on DHL Freight announces peak season surcharge for shipments across Europe