all-cargo airlines Headlines
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
News / Cargolux averts strike as unions and management near an agreement
Cargolux’s management appears to have averted the threat of a strike following another day of ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargologicair 747 primed and on the runway, just waiting for clearance from the CAA
The livery is dry, the headquarters open and Cargologicair (CLA), the new UK offshoot of ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
- 1.DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK
- 2.Containership demolition increasing, but scrap prices have fallen 25% this year
- 3.Air freight rates almost back to pre-Covid levels as jet fuel price rises too
- 4.Blanked sailings and Covid-19 bounce-back bring new congestion at ports
- 5.Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 1. Alessandro Pasetti on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 2. DV on Analysis: DSV & CMA CGM ahead – pick the jockey dumped by the horse
- 3. Doug Thompson on Smoother sailing for owners of smaller containerships as charter rates rise
- 4. Graham Champs on Manston Airport owner gets green light to develop a new air freight hub
- 5. Freddie on DHL boss Appel praises 'tireless employees', but axes 2,200 jobs in UK