all-cargo airlines Headlines
News / No strike at Cargolux as management and unions finally hammer out new work agreement
After a further 48 hours of talks, Cargolux and its unions have finally come to ...
Recommends / China Postal Airlines orders ten 737Fs, while Kalitta converts 767s
Lots of freighter news and conversions at the moment. Yesterday, China Postal Airlines ordered 10 ...
Recommends / The fate of America's iconic 747 jet is in hands of Moscow firm
Bloomberg may think a Russian company an “unlikely source” of hope for Boeing, but those ...
News / New cargo carrier Swift to lay claim ownership of 747s 'abandoned' at Kuala Lumpur Airport
A new cargo carrier – incredibly – called Splunk n’ Dash, this week claimed ownership ...
News / Cargolux averts strike as unions and management near an agreement
Cargolux’s management appears to have averted the threat of a strike following another day of ...
News / Cargolux announces it will hire 100 more pilots and boost freighter fleet next year
Cargolux’s board of directors has moved to appease its unhappy pilots by hiring 100 more ...
News / Cargologicair 747 primed and on the runway, just waiting for clearance from the CAA
The livery is dry, the headquarters open and Cargologicair (CLA), the new UK offshoot of ...
News / Cargolux pilots 'very likely' to strike, unless new deal on work agreement is reached
Cargolux pilots are “very likely” to strike when the Collective Work Agreement (CWA) expires at ...
- 1.UPS major healthcare offensive aims to exploit current FedEx weakness
- 2.Shock for 4,000 staff as battle to save Celadon ends in bankruptcy
- 3.Analysis: Supply chain awards 2019, and the winners (and losers) are...
- 4.Are carriers boosting low-sulphur fuel surcharges to make up for low rates?
- 5.Scrubber pioneer MSC the worst-hit by delay as ships queue at yards for retrofitting
- 1. Fenny.min on Air freight: year of the (flying) pig turns into the year of the BSA time bomb
- 2. Campisa on US warehouse supply catches up with demand, but rates remain lofty
- 3. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 4. Bill Fostwick on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules
- 5. Alex Lennane on US cargo airlines face another legal push for tighter pilot work and rest rules