Air France Headlines
News / Domestic airfreight avenues pose challenges in North America
As national and regional governments have eased restrictions imposed to halt the spread of Covid-19, ...
F24: French government announces 'historic' €7bn aid package for Air France-KLM
France 24 reports: France said on Friday it was readying a “historic” package of multi-billion euro ...
Recommends / Air France ends costly pay stand-off with unions
Air France has ended a costly stand-off with its workforce after agreeing a new wage ...
News / EC competition watchdog reimposes €776m fine for air cargo cartel carriers
Ten airfreight carriers accused of being in a price-fixing cartel are to have annulled fines totalling €776m ...
Recommends / Aeromexico/Delta plan joint cargo ops; while Air France taking on Gulf carriers is questioned
A little more aviation news. First, the US DoT has initially approved the joint venture ...
News / Forwarders warn of delays as French strikes bring chaos and congestion to transport
Forwarders are warning of chaos throughout France as strikes and fuel shortages continue – with little ...
Comment / AF-KLM's Alexandre de Juinac to be new director general of IATA
So Alexandre de Juniac, chairman and CEO of Air France-KLM, is to leave the high-cost, ...
Recommends / There's good news and bad news as Air France hits the headlines
Air France has been in the news this month. From erroneously flying a US missile ...
Recommends / Cargo workers arrested over Air France 'shirt-gate'
Who knew that cargo workers were more bolshy than those in the passenger division? Well, ...
- 1.Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 2.China looks ready to step in again and put a cap on ocean freight rates
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.'Back us or lose us' – PIL's final desperate plea to creditors
- 5.EXCLUSIVE: Another shock as DHL Express suspends some UK-EU services
- 1. Rayhan ahmed on Jettainer unveils 'quick and easy' ULD management for smaller airlines
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Covid rules 'workaround' means KLM Cargo can continue to fly its freighters
- 3. Andy Newbold on Shippers and forwarders mull legal bid against alliances to cap soaring rates
- 4. Marcellin on Why the first weeks of Brexit have been a disaster
- 5. [email protected] on New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights