Air France-KLM Martinair Cargo Headlines
News / New Dutch quarantine restrictions may push KLM to cancel cargo flights
KLM’s immediate future hangs in the balance, following an indecisive debate in the Dutch parliament ...
News / Airline alliances a shadow of their former selves, but cargo flies
Six months into the Covid-19 era, airline networks are still a shadow of their former ...
News / Air cargo price-fix 'scapegoat' Meta Ullings jailed by US judge
Meta Ullings, former executive of Martinair, is to serve eight months in a US prison ...
Recommends / Cocaine find on Martinair freighter leads to multiple arrests
Poor Martinair is not in the news for the right reasons at the moment. Last ...
- 1.Outlook for large widebodies looks chilly in a hot freighter conversion market
- 2.ONE Apus and Maersk Eindhoven may be back on course this month
- 3.M&A radar: AP Møller-Mærsk LCL benchmark deal rumoured – our shortlist
- 4.Buoyant ocean carriers set to roll out peak season surcharges months early
- 5.Shipper and haulier anger at Liverpool as UK port congestion spreads north
- 1. [email protected] on UK fashion houses hit out at post-Brexit 'hidden costs' for EU customers
- 2. Mike Wackett on Shipper credulity strained after 2M's last-minute Asia-Europe blanking
- 3. [email protected] on Manila terminal chief pleads with owners to collect cargo as reefers pile up
- 4. [email protected] on Mind the gap: Netherlands vs Belgium in the container port business
- 5. [email protected] on Big ambitions at Gdansk, but infrastructure could be a snag