air charter Headlines
News / Maersk's first airfreight shipment takes off from Thailand
Maersk has completed its first airfreight charter after dumping the Damco brand last month. It was ...
News / Bumpy start as Panalpina's new charter network platform goes live
All eyes are on Panalpina for a different reason today. Its main attraction for potential acquirers ...
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
Comment / Volga-Dnepr 'no-brokers' edict splits industry: a lack of trust, or a wise move?
Volga-Dnepr’s decision to stop using brokers for its Antonov and Ilyushin business has divided the ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.'We're sold out' says ONE, but we all face new hurdles in 'this incredible year'
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 2. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 3. D Kumaar on Carriers are using digitalisation to marginalise us, say forwarders
- 4. robin on As more aircraft are scrapped, 'we must aim to recycle every part of them'
- 5. [email protected] on Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'