air charter Headlines
News / Maersk's first airfreight shipment takes off from Thailand
Maersk has completed its first airfreight charter after dumping the Damco brand last month. It was ...
News / Bumpy start as Panalpina's new charter network platform goes live
All eyes are on Panalpina for a different reason today. Its main attraction for potential acquirers ...
News / Air freight market heating up fast as the peak season gains height
The air freight market is heating up fast as the peak season gets into its ...
Comment / Volga-Dnepr 'no-brokers' edict splits industry: a lack of trust, or a wise move?
Volga-Dnepr’s decision to stop using brokers for its Antonov and Ilyushin business has divided the ...
- 1.Criticism rains down on DB Schenker, but loss of EU-UK services may spread
- 2.Customer anger as DB Schenker suspends Europe-UK road freight services
- 3.Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers
- 4.IT problem at Maersk not another cyber-attack, says HQ
- 5.Why empty shipping containers are piling up in Australia
- 1. JB on Virgin Atlantic increases cargo-only flying by 60% in January
- 2. JOHN ANTHONY JAMES BROOKS on Carriers face load restrictions after new container spill, from Maersk Essen
- 3. Sudip Samaddar on Ocean Alliance unveils 2021 network – 'fewer and smaller changes'
- 4. Dmitry Medvedev on FedEx to axe 5,500 to 6,300 jobs in Europe as TNT integration closes
- 5. Fido Lost on Major ports and carriers report large increases in container rollovers