Air Atlanta Icelandic Headlines
News / Will airlines re-evaluate the role of freighters as aircraft are grounded in their thousands?
The A330-200 has vanished from American Airlines’ operations. The US carrier announced on Wednesday it would ...
News / 'Freight is our lifeline now' – Air Atlanta Icelandic boosts 747F fleet
Air Atlanta Icelandic is preparing to add two 747-400 aircraft to its freighter fleet. The ACMI ...
Recommends / Air Atlanta begins to ponder a future without 747s
Icelandic airline Air Atlanta find itself confronted by a question familiar to air cargo executives ...
News / Will UPS order save the 747-8F, or is this the last hurrah for the jumbo?
The decision by UPS in February to turn 14 options on B747-8 freighters into firm ...
- 1.Forwarders slam Maersk: 'moving from supplier to becoming a competitor'
- 2.Market Insight: Mærsk to Schenker & friends: 'You're welcome. Now leave us alone.'
- 3.Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise
- 4.Air freight rates on the up again, driven by more demand for less capacity
- 5.Turnover and profits down as Kuehne + Nagel struggles through the pandemic
- 1. Ken Mason on More warnings of price rises, as logistics firms feel 'left in the dark' over Brexit
- 2. Jordi Espin on Ocean carriers chasing premium rates are disrupting the supply chain, claims
- 3. [email protected] on Importers angry as UK box ports buckle under 'abnormal demand'
- 4. Yalantis on A new era as online traffic management platforms drive logistics
- 5. Rayhan ahmed on Warning to air charterers: phantom freighter scams on the rise