Aer Lingus Headlines
News / Lynne Embleton interview: new products take off in a busy first year at IAG Cargo
In terms of timing, the start of last year was a good point to take ...
News / UK air cargo carriers set to expand despite tough market conditions
Two UK-based air cargo carriers, IAG Cargo and CargoLogicAir, are set to expand their networks, ...
- 1.Forwarders set to hit reverse gear as demand falls and cargo starts to pile up
- 2.P&O Ferries lays off 1,100 staff as its passenger ferries go freight-only
- 3.DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 4.Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 5.Bangladesh in lockdown as virus halts business and threatens the economy
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Carriers could find the cost of blanked sailings adding up to $23 billion
- 2. email@example.com on Allies dismayed over US handling of global medical supply chain
- 3. Alex Lennane on Forwarders accuse $13/kg freighter airlines of 'profiteering' from Covid crisis
- 4. Big j on DHL Supply Chain 'flaunting' virus guidelines for the wellbeing of its workers, claims union
- 5. LisaS on Hero of the Week: Kerry Logistics and Trtl sock it to footsore NHS nurses