Abu Dhabi Headlines
News / MSC and Cosco drive huge growth at Abu Dhabi container terminal
Abu Dhabi Ports (ADP) saw a massive 82% jump in the number of containers handled ...
News / Middle East transhipment business set to change after Abu Dhabi signs MSC deal
The future shape of transhipment hub patterns in the Middle East Gulf looks set to ...
News / Container lines scramble for new trade routes as Gulf strengthens Qatar 'blockade'
As transport operators serving the Middle East Gulf region scramble to adjust to its rapidly changing ...
- 1.M&A radar: XPO Logistics break-up shows the way, FedEx next?
- 2.Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes
- 3.Supply chain radar: DSV Panalpina – up, up and away...
- 4.SA: XPO can't be serious about a possible break-up
- 5.All change at the top as Ceva Logistics enters phase two of restructure
- 1. email@example.com on US faces an uphill struggle to regain market share lost in the trade war
- 2. EZEIGBO on PUDO points mushroom in bid to cut delivery costs as e-commerce booms
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on Maersk chief warns that EU's antitrust policy 'benefits China and the US'
- 4. Redeyedfool35 on FedEx in big-money push to head off unionisation by US workers
- 5. Andreas Koût on Flexport closes its dedicated freighter service as market changes