Recommends / ABC gets more slots at Schiphol after threat to close Russian airspace to KLM
It seems the Dutch have caved in to Russia’s demands for slots at Schiphol for ...
News / 'Cargo carriers only have themselves to blame for loss of their slots at Schiphol'
Carriers not protectionism are to blame for slot losses at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, according to ...
Recommends / ESC argues for 70:30 rule for freighter operators at full airports
The European Shippers Council is arguing, reasonably enough, that IATA’s 80:20 rule, whereby airlines lose ...
- 1.New Digital Container Shipping Association is aiming to make a splash
- 2.Cargolux to receive three 747-400ERFs as maintenance programme begins
- 3.Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 4.Kuehne + Nagel claims first 'guaranteed' and 'greener' FCL service
- 5.South Korean carriers SinoKor and Heung-A to merge container operations
- 1. Gary Ferrulli on Boxing clever can help reduce the growing cost of empty container repositioning
- 2. DTL on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 3. Craig Buchanan on FTA calls for urgent action as UK faces worsening driver and logistics staff shortage
- 4. Andrew Craig-Bennett on Carriers shudder at French speed limit proposal for containerships
- 5. Martyn Benson on Another box line bankruptcy looming as IMO 2020 costs mount up?