Transport Intelligence Report: European Road Freight Transport 2017
The 2017 edition of Ti’s European Road Freight Transport contains seven chapters:
1) European Road Freight Market fundamentals
2) The Impact of European Policy on the Road Freight Sector
3) Cargo Crime
4) Road Freight Innovation
5) European Road Freight Market Survey
6) Market Size And Forecasts
7) Road Freight Operator Profiles
The report sets the scene by providing an in-depth overview of European road freight market fundamentals, providing a comprehensive background understanding. It then investigates how the market is changing now and in future, by assessing changes to EU policy and technology.
As ever, Ti has updated its market sizing and forecasts, and now provides European road freight markets sizes by value from 2009 to 2020 for the EU28 countries, Norway and Switzerland, segmented domestic and internationally. Real and nominal growth rates are provided from 2010 to 2017, with a real CAGR forecast provided for 2016 to 2020.
To wrap up, the report digs into the finances, operations and strategic backgrounds and outlooks of the leading European road freight providers. It assesses how providers are currently performing and what plans companies are making to adjust to the ever-changing rules and dynamics of the marketplace. The report also features an appendix of market sizing and forecast data as well as a supplementary spreadsheet for subsequent data analysis.
Key questions answered
- How large is the European road freight market and how fast is it growing?
- What technological developments will affect road freight most in future?
- What impact will the EC’s ‘Mobility Package’ of reforms have on road freight?
This report is perfect for
This report is specifically written to provide comprehensive and easily accessible strategic information to those involved or with an interest in this sector as well as:
- Global manufacturers
- Banks and financial institutions
- Supply chain managers and directors
- Logistics procurement managers
- Marketing managers
- Knowledge managers
- All C-level executives
This report is available to download today – if you would like a sample of the report please click here