Transpacific trade Headlines
News / Chinese ready for a new wave of perishable imports as tariff barriers come down
China appears to be on the verge of a ‘tsunami’ of perishable imports. On 1 January, ...
News / LATAM Cargo Santiago-Chicago B767F perishables service takes off next month
Having added a B767 freighter to its fleet, LATAM Cargo has wasted no time in ...
- 1. Yuki Li on Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
- 2. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 3. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 5. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts