Samskip to buy US perishables forwarder Rimar Consultants
Samskip has announced plans to acquire New Jersey-based forwarder Rimar Consultants to bolster its US ...
Euro Container Line acquisition a cool move for Samskip
Icelandic shortsea carrier Samskip is set to expand its presence in the Norwegian market after ...
Samskip and Eimskip to appeal anti-competition fines, while Dutch authority keeps transport 'on its radar'
Icelandic shipping firms Samskip and Eimskip plan to appeal last week’s fines levied by the ...
- 1. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 2. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 3. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 4. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere