New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight