ONE adds 14,000 new reefers as box carriers continue to target the cool chain
Carriers are pumping huge investment into their reefer fleets as cool chain demand grows and returns on traditional ...
Growth in reefer traffic outpacing dry boxes as global demand for perishables rises
Growth of reefer traffic is outpacing that of the overall container trade, thanks to growing worldwide ...
US-China trade spat looks set to rearrange perishables supply chains
The escalating trade spat between the US and China is threatening to upset perishables flows into ...
New Loadstar LongRead: the fast-changing and faster-moving world of perishables
Margins can be low, capacity is tight – and the growth in perishables lagged other ...
Perishables sector must get more creative when booking air freight capacity
Cargolux has called on the perishables industry to be more creative when booking space, with expected ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight