New Hainan Airlines service offers Norway fish exports a quicker way to China
Chinese carrier Hainan Airlines is to operate direct flights between Oslo and Beijing as the ...
DHL doubles air freight capacity to Asia as demand grows for Norwegian salmon
DHL Global Forwarding is hoping to capitalise on rising demand for Norwegian seafood with the ...
Euro Container Line acquisition a cool move for Samskip
Icelandic shortsea carrier Samskip is set to expand its presence in the Norwegian market after ...
- 1. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 2. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 3. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 5. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts