modal shift Headlines
Poseidon claims ocean will become pharma's default mode of transport
Sea freight can become the default transport mode for pharmaceuticals, providing it can match air’s ...
Growth in reefer traffic outpacing dry boxes as global demand for perishables rises
Growth of reefer traffic is outpacing that of the overall container trade, thanks to growing worldwide ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Despite CEIV, ocean freight looks after pharma products better than air
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) must define a “pharma service” standard for its member ...
AstraZeneca eyes major shift from air freight to ocean: a 'more-controlled' environment for drugs
AstraZeneca (AZ) has said it will be using ocean freight for 70% of its international ...
AstraZeneca leads the charge as pharma shippers switch from air to ocean
Pharma shippers are switching their cold chains as ocean freight temperature management of reefer containers ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight