Maersk Container Industry Headlines
Hapag-Lloyd orders 8,600 new reefer containers from MCI
Hapag-Lloyd has placed an order for 8,600 Star Cool reefer containers, 2,000 of which will ...
1,200 jobs lost as Maersk shuts down its reefer factory in Chile
Just three years after launching production lines to build reefer containers in the region that ...
Africa Express Line orders 500 hi-tech StarCool reefers from Maersk
Reefer shipping carrier Africa Express Line (AEL) has placed an order with Maersk’s container manufacturing ...
Hapag Lloyd orders 7,700 new reefer containers as demand grows
Hapag-Lloyd is buying 7,700 new reefer containers, with part of the order seemingly with Maersk’s reefer manufacturing ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight