Latin America Headlines
Data-sharing pilot bids to cut back on food wasted as supply chain links fail
Cool chain logistics operators are to pilot a data-sharing system in an effort to combat ...
IAG Cargo sees growth in westbound traffic as air cargo improves ability to handle pharma safely
IAG has announced three new routes on its Latin American network for next year. British Airways ...
Ecuador looks to air freight transhipment for growth as flower market peaks
Quito Airport in Ecuador has ambitions to become a key air freight transhipment hub for ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight