Kuehne + Nagel Headlines
New York's Quick International Courier the latest acquisition for Kuehne + Nagel
Kuehne + Nagel (K+N) has acquired time-critical transport and logistics operator Quick International Courier (QIC), ...
China sanctions don’t faze Oakland's new reefer project, Cool Port
Although tariffs on US produce have hit exports to China, a new cold chain facility ...
Acquisition of Panatlantic strengthens K+N's taste for Latin perishables
Kuehne + Nagel is giving Panalpina a run for its money with the acquisition of ...
K+N raises the standard as it drives toward a full CEIV pharma network
Kuehne + Nagel (KN) has taken a major step toward creating a fully-certified worldwide CEIV ...
Ocean freight is making waves, but all is not lost for air in the perishables arena
Improved reefer technology, in addition to lower emissions, is triggering a more concerted shift to ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight