IATA wants to set new standards by developing CEIV for perishables sector
With the Center of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma) concept gaining ...
SwissWorld Cargo eyes roll-out of CEIV certification across its hubs
SwissWorld Cargo is looking at rolling out new certification processes at its stations around the world – something of ...
AstraZeneca eyes major shift from air freight to ocean: a 'more-controlled' environment for drugs
AstraZeneca (AZ) has said it will be using ocean freight for 70% of its international ...
Pharma industry risks product integrity and profits with wrong bookings and squeezing suppliers
Logistics companies have warned the pharmaceutical industry it risks major losses by failing to send ...
- 1. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 2. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 3. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 5. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts