Hapag Lloyd Headlines
Hapag-Lloyd orders 8,600 new reefer containers from MCI
Hapag-Lloyd has placed an order for 8,600 Star Cool reefer containers, 2,000 of which will ...
ONE adds 14,000 new reefers as box carriers continue to target the cool chain
Carriers are pumping huge investment into their reefer fleets as cool chain demand grows and returns on traditional ...
Ocean carriers increasingly targeting better-paying reefer containers
Container lines will “accelerate their assault” on the seaborne reefer market, but their aspirations could result ...
Hapag Lloyd orders 7,700 new reefer containers as demand grows
Hapag-Lloyd is buying 7,700 new reefer containers, with part of the order seemingly with Maersk’s reefer manufacturing ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight