Del Monte CEO: Central American port congestion the ‘worst ever’
Central American port congestion affected Del Monte’s second-quarter performance, according to FreshFruitPortal. Low banana prices, ...
Sea freight becomes more realistic option for fragile fruit, as new packaging extends shelf life
New packaging has the potential to preserve fruit for up to two months, making the ...
Fruit producers desperate for more perishables capacity into China as demand grows
Perishables capacity into China is sorely lacking, with European producers demanding increased direct services to ...
Uzbekistan eyes GAP certification to expand perishable exports traffic
Central Asian republic Uzbekistan is to obtain Global Good Agricultural Practices (GAP) certification as it looks ...
Doncaster Sheffield lands first scheduled perishables cargo service
Western Global Airlines is to begin operating a weekly MD11F between Nairobi and Doncaster Sheffield ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight