Flying Fresh Air Freight Headlines
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
Seafood the dish of the day as Canadian perishables exports drive airfreight growth
Canadian lobsters have pulled DHL’s dedicated freighter, linking the US with Asia and Europe, slightly ...
- 1. Yuki Li on Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
- 2. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 3. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 5. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts