Panalpina expands African perishables network with Interfresh acquisition
Panalpina is to acquire Dutch handling agent Interfresh, as it looks to consolidate its African ...
Ecuador looks to air freight transhipment for growth as flower market peaks
Quito Airport in Ecuador has ambitions to become a key air freight transhipment hub for ...
Kenya sees flower exports stalling as El Nino threatens disease
An interesting article on Kenya’s flower exporters, which could be facing a poor year following ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight