Mangoes head to sea as Maersk Line steps in to replace lost Indian air cargo capacity
Maersk Line has completed the first seaborne shipment of fresh mangoes from India to the ...
APM Terminals opens state-of-the-art South India cool chain facility
As part of its ongoing investment in hinterland supply chain operations, APM Terminals today opened ...
Air cargo players invest to meet rising cold chain demand from India's pharma industry
India’s pharmaceutical industry is growing at 15% a year – triple the global average – and is expected to ...
Kinnow study shows how a cool chain could boost India's perishable exports
The huge potential of India’s perishables export market has been highlighted by a new study ...
How Indian cold chain logistics company ColdEX pulls in $30 million
Fascinating story of one of India’s indigenous cool chain logistics firms, and how it has ...
New technology could put Dearman at the heart of India's cold chain boom
London-based technology company Dearman is gearing up to test its pioneering liquid nitrogen-powered transport refrigeration ...
- 1. Yuki Li on Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
- 2. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 3. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 5. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts