Commodity Forwarders Headlines
US farmers demand an end to tariff war with China as their export markets fade
US farmers are losing patience with their administration’s trade conflict with China. They want a ...
US perishables exporters eye a better crop, but trade barriers may give them the pip
Eager to put a disappointing 2018 harvest behind them, US produce shippers are preparing for ...
Forwarders hit out at airlines putting the squeeze on cool chain ground handlers
Short-sighted airlines that invest in cool chain products but squeeze ground handlers on price, are doing their ...
- 1. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 2. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 3. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 4. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 5. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere