CMA CGM Headlines
CMA CGM targets air freight's trade dominance with reefer pharma division
CMA CGM is making a serious move into the pharmaceuticals business, launching a Reefer Pharma ...
Why European container lines are winning the reefer market share battle
Asian container lines will have to adjust their management structures if they want to keep ...
CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
French container shipping line CMA CGM has introduced an advanced controlled atmosphere function in its ...
Ocean carriers increasingly targeting better-paying reefer containers
Container lines will “accelerate their assault” on the seaborne reefer market, but their aspirations could result ...
CMA CGM, Seatrade and Marfret to launch unique east-west reefer service
CMA CGM and Seatrade, the world’s largest remaining specialised conventional reefer shipping operator, are set to ...
A more comfortable berth for live lobsters
A few weeks ago CMA CGM announced that it had developed specialised container for transporting ...
- 1. Yuki Li on Air cargo to lose out as new Asia-Europe rail services cut transit times and cost
- 2. A.Kout on Perishables bonanza goes sour for forwarders in North America
- 3. Alex Lennane on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 4. Joel Theasus on For perishables, China more a necessary evil than the land of opportunity it was
- 5. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts