air cargo Headlines
Perishables sector must get more creative when booking air freight capacity
Cargolux has called on the perishables industry to be more creative when booking space, with expected ...
China plans cold chain regime for food logistics as spoilage limits volumes
China is to act over concerns of inadequate cold chain infrastructure for food logistics. Just 20% of ...
- 1. charles sternau on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 2. sol on Cost hampers IoT monitoring in perishables supply chains, despite airline efforts
- 3. Gary Ferrulli on CMA CGM introduces Climactive to help control reefer atmosphere
- 4. Moschops on DHL Supply Chain and QSL take away KFC's UK supply chain contract
- 5. Reefer Refrigeration on Smarter reefer boxes mean shipping lines can woo more perishable cargo from airfreight